1. The students admitted to B.Ed Course must maintain an ethos commitment to a professional programme. He/She is expected to behave in a dignified manner in the college campus.
2. The students must attend 75% of all theory classes including optional subjects as per the norms of University and NCTE.
3. The trainee must attend all demonstration classes during the course as well as his / her scheduled practice teaching period. He/she is expected to teach in any school assigned to his / her scheduled practice teaching period. He/she is expected to teach in any school assigned to his/her by the college.
4. Prior permission is required from the Principal/Prof.-in-charge for any absence either from theory or practical classes and community activities. Application should be made for leave in writing.
5. Every student is expected to make the best use of library books.
6. The admission of students who secure admission on the basis of any misinterpretation of facts or illegal means shall be summarily cancelled and all fees paid by him/her shall be forfeited. Legal action shall also be taken against him/her.
7. In case the candidate fails to submit the required documents during the time of admission, his/her admission shall be treated as cancelled and no request for refund of fees will be entertained under any circumstances.
8. No other commitments, such as competitive examination, computer course, university examination should be undertaken during the regular college timings of classes and activities.
9. The trainees are expected to show proper respect to the faculty and take proper care of the college property. Every student must maintain peace and , tranquillity for smooth running of the college
10. Deputed teachers must maintain normal formalities for admission.